A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John John Moon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Moon practice?
- Dr. John Moon has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Moon practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.