A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN MOON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOHN MOON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN MOON, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. MOON graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MOON has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JOHN MOON MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. JOHN MOON practice?
- Dr. JOHN MOON has 3 office locations.
Dr. JOHN MOON practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians and Plano General Practitioners.