A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harlan Moore DC, FACS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Moore practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.