A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mordente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mordente is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mordente
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mordente Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mordente, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mordente graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mordente has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Mordente MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Mordente practice?
- Dr. John Mordente has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Mordente practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.