Dr. John Morecraft MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8
  • 4 reviews

October 26th, 2015
same here
pretty much exactly the same as previous reviews 5 minute shoot from the hip diag. Throat not feeling well looked in my throat say ahhhh, no tongue depressor looked in my left ear ,glanced in my right . Done I'll meet you up front.Prescribes a z pak I made an appointment with ENT For more assurance.

August 26th, 2015
do not go see this Dr.
Not sure how this guy is still seeing patients. He has absolutely not bedside manner, won't even look you in the eye. Very arrogant. Went in to see him because of chest congestion and fatigue. I have asthma and am having trouble with my breathing. He listens to my breathing, but moves the stethoscope every nano second so I'm not sure how he heard anything. Gives me a prescription for an antibiotic and sends me on my way.

March 19th, 2015
Horrible avoid him
I cannot believe that he is even practicing medicine. I saw him at an urgent care office and he was in the room with me for less than one minute before he decided to just give me muscle relaxers and send me away. I did not even bother to fill the script because I had no intention of taking any sort of high dose medicine. He didn't bother to really listen to what my issue was, he didn't look me in the eye, I walked away feeling totally dissatisfied and discouraged knowing that my condition had not been addressed. He is a complete waste of time. It was painfully obvious that he really doesn't care about patients at all. You would get a better diagnosis from a monkey.

May 13th, 2014
Still puzzled by exam
I sought medical attention as the result of earache and severe dizziness with nausea - when I got there the doctor only looked in one ear said it was infected, prescribed and sent me on my way -- never checked other ear or throat for that matter (even though I explained to him and the nurse previously that I had lost my voice with slight sore throat a couple days earlier) I thought it was odd that he only checked one ear but I figured any antiibiotic would knock anything out anyway - except that when I got the prescription it was drops and of course just enough for one ear --- well unfortunately the next morning the other ear started to ache and bleed -- I am still puzzled as to why he only checked one ear Again, I should have said something but I was feeling so sick at the time.. You would think that medical protocol for an earache would be to check both ears. The response the next morning when I called was that I could come back and have him look at other ear free of charge or he could call in prescription - (what?) I opted for prescription. Lesson learned you have to question everything.