A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morehead, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morehead has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Morehead FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Morehead practice?
- Dr. John Morehead has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Morehead practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.