A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morehead, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morehead has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morehead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Morehead practice?
Dr. John Morehead practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.