Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
2001 Santa Monica Blvd
Ste 1280W
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-453-1911
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A MAGICIAN!  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I had a TKR done by Dr Moreland on a disastrous left knee which was compromised by a severe ski accident 40 years ago and never properly dealt with two years ago. Last Tuesday he did my right knee. Today is Monday - six days after surgery. I am home with no pain, no pain medications, walking down six stairs to my dining room and cooking my own scrambled eggs.....I have 90 degree flexion, have taken two showers, washed my hair and dressed myself. The PT guy couldn't believe any of it! Dr Moreland is a magician, pure and simple! The precision of his every move during the operation as well a delicacy you can observe in the almost invisible scar on a pristine leg attest to the very highest skill we his patients are privileged to enjoy.

|  E.Browne  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr Moreland is the BEST,,I had a TKR, you can hardly see the scar...I was driving in 5 days, walking the next day, used a cane for only 1 week...I feel great, it was easy, not like all the scary stories you hear about. Dr Moreland and his wouderful staff are the greatest. He is an excellent physician, I am an RN, Dr Moreland was my choice for surgery.

|  Hip and Knee Replacements/Revisions  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I met Dr. Moreland over 30 years ago at UCLA.He only does hip and knee replacements.He also created the Moreland Instrumentation, I think it's called, for removing failed hip replacements.He may have other patents.So far, knock on wood, my implants are in good shape. He first worked on me about 20 years after we had met.Only a handful in the country with his level of expertise.Able to take on challenging revisions.I can walk again, thanks to the corrective work he's done on a hip replacement and he's also installed both of my knees... one at a time.The best in California, hands down.His work has changed my life.It's no wonder he is the go-to surgeon to the stars.No matter what your occupation may be, (whether you're a movie star or a school teacher), it's always a gift from God to have the opportunity to hire one of the best.

|  A New Trust for Doctors  |  show details
by Phillip M on Nov 23rd, 2009

I've never had what I would call a good Doctor. I have avoided seeking medical treatment because of this. Dr. Moreland and his staff make sure you are well attended to at every stage of your procedure. When I came for post follow-up visit, all the documents where ready for me, handicap doc, air port cards that id my knee replacement (metal) prescriptions, post care provide, everything was taken care of.My knee has healed and I am walking excellent (two months after surgery). My friends that have had recent knee replacements can't belive how well my knee looks and functions, (painless!) Dr. Moreland is my Doctor Hero...Thanks Dr. Moreland and your excellent team, Elvira, Heilda and Matthew.

|  Total Knee Replacement  |  show details
by PT McMillan on Oct 5th, 2009

I've never had a good experience with any doctor/medical care facility. I'm 60 yrs young and needed a knee replacement. I waited till it was bone on bone and had been draging it for about two yrs. Dr. Moreland and his staff are very accurate, kind and detailed. I now can say I am truly satisfied with Doctor Moreland, his staff, and my post surgery care by Dr Moreland and the medical facility. PTM