John Morello MD Patient Reviews

April 20th, 2016
The office has a very comfortable feeling to it that makes you feel very welcome! Great doctor!

February 13th, 2015
Excellent extremely thorough doctor. I highly recommend! Very pleased with the professionalism.

February 6th, 2015
excellent dermatologist
Great doctor. Very good with patients. Accurate diagnosis and treatment.

May 24th, 2014
best doctor
love his office deco, love all the 30s and 40s art work. Very friendly staff. Dr. Morello is very thorough, caring, experienced. He gave me lots of sample size creams because my insurance does not cover this medicine. Cleared my rash in one week. Thank you Dr M !

February 4th, 2014
Great Office!
Dr. Morello is awesome!

January 16th, 2014
Front office girl didn't do her job, costing Dr a patient
Front Office Staff (EBONY)= TERRIBLE. Made a new patient appt for a Saturday morning at ten am. Ebony, from Dr. Morello's office, called me Friday morning to confirm my appointment and to tell me that she would be calling my insurance company to confirm my benefits. She also said "If there is a problem with your insurance, I will call you back today and let you know. If there is not a problem with your insurance, I will not call you back today and we will see you in the morning for your appointment at ten." No call received from Ebony the rest of the day- fast forward to the next morning. Make several stops dropping my children off on the way to my new patient appt with Dr. Morello, arrive at 9:45 and begin filling out paperwork. Ebony calls me to the front window to inform me that she didn't call for benefits yesterday and now it is Saturday morning and she CANNOT get my benefits because the insurance company is CLOSED ON SATURDAYS! I am further informed by Ebony that I will be expected to pay for my visit in full today and I am welcome to submit the statement to the insurance to be reimbursed. Really, Ebony? You said you were calling the insurance company yesterday and you would let me know if there was a problem. She now tells me she left at 1 yesterday and didn't call. I left the office at this point and will not be rescheduling. No idea if Dr. Morello is a decent dermatologist but I do know he needs to find a front office desk assistant that DOES HER JOB CORRECTLY. Ebony cost Dr. Morello at least one patient. I called this morning to inform the office manager of this issue, Ebony answers and tells me "Ummm….The office manager this week is...I guess you want Yang. You want to leave a message? She doesn't have a voice mail." I ask when Yang is expected to be back in the office and Ebony tell me "Not anytime this week."- I did not leave a message for this week's office manager, Yang, as she is not in this week. Very poor office staff and I can't even make it in the door to see the doctor, or complain to a human being.

January 12th, 2014
Consistent excellence
Dr. Morello is competent & dedicated to excellence. Because of the consistent method of the way he practices medicine, he has earned my respect and trust. He is the answer to the question, " can you recommend a good Dermatologist?"

October 12th, 2013
Best doctor
Dr morello is one of the best doctors in dermatology, he is very caring and patient. You can totally feel safe that you will be healed. My problem is acne and so far, I can clearly see an amazing improvement. Dr morello is a highly recommended doctor.

August 30th, 2013
Patient
My family has been going to see Dr. Morello for years. He has taken care of many of our problems: Acne, Moles, Warts and Skin Cancer. We have had great success treating our problems being under Dr. Morello's care. He is a great person and has a great waiting room!

May 7th, 2013
Wonderful doctor. Very caring and great listner.

March 8th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor and Person
Dr. Morello is one of the finest physicians. Without Dr. Morello my Psoriatic Arthritis would not have been diagnosed. He takes the time to listen and understands the importance of the patient understanding his/her body. He even personally will call his patients! Very kind, gentle and wonderful man.

September 4th, 2012
Dr. Morello is one of the best doctors I ever meet
I have one existing issue with my left leg for a long time. After seeking for help for from different doctors, a friend recommended me to Dr. Morello. He precisely diagnosed it and the condition is much better after a few office visits and treatments.