A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morina, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morina graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Morina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Morina practice?
- Dr. John Morina has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.