A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morina, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morina graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Morina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Morina practice?
- Dr. John Morina has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.