A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morlino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morlino
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Morlino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morlino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vincent Morlino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Morlino practice?
- Dr. John Morlino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morlino practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Family Physicians.