A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morlino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morlino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morlino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Morlino graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morlino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vincent Morlino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Morlino practice?
- Dr. John Morlino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Morlino practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Family Physicians.