A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Morton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Morton practice?
Dr. John Morton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, MA.
See Pawtucket Obstetricians & Gynecologists.