A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Morton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Morton practice?
- Dr. John Morton has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Morton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, MA and Attleboro, MA.
See Pawtucket Obstetricians & Gynecologists.