A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moses is Excellent. Dr. Moses has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moses has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moses accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Moses practice?
Dr. John Moses practices Pediatrics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Moses, Dr. Deshawn Moses, Dr. Jan Moses, Dr. Hank Moses, Dr. Shayne Moses, Dr. Shane Moses, Dr. Jackie Moses, Dr. Giovanni Moses