Overall Review

4.8

October 13th, 2015
DONT GO HERE.
Dr. Moses was my now 25 year old Fiance's pediatrician, so naturally we used him since he was the Ped. on duty when we delivered. As much as we love him, his staff is HORRIBLE. They're disrespectful, give you a hard time when you call about symptoms your child is having, and when you get there they're even rude in person. Gossiping loudly where you can hear them, one even commented on my age and how I'm a mom to two kids "already". I am 23 years old with a 4 year old, and an almost 2 year old. We have our own cars, own house, stable jobs, pay our bills without help, and yet they saw it fit to judge me to my face. And laugh. And they claimed that only my son was a patient, not my daughter. Even though Dr. Moses told me and my fiance in the delivery room that both kids were accepted as new patients of his. So I was turned away when I called saying that I should have followed up and made sure she was put in the computer and filed. I'm sorry, I didn't know to call and make sure the front desk employees did their job. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone.

February 24th, 2015
My children have been seeing Dr. Moses for four years and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. His diagnosis are unbelievably accurate and he takes the time to explain everything in a way you understand it, even if it requires him to draw a diagram to explain it. He's not one to immediately medicate a child if it's not absolutely necessary but prescribes what is needed. I could never say enough good things about him and have never had a complaint about him or anyone in the office.

December 16th, 2014
Love him
Dr.Mosses has been our doctor for going on 12 years My kids Love him.He is very Respectful and spends time with you and does not rush you out of the office.He cares for his patients and you can tell He Loves what he does.Very trusted doctor I have never had a problem with him or his staff.He checks up on the kids when they are sick.and is always on call when you need him on his off hours or weekends..My son when he was small got real sick and doctor mosses was there right beside our bed the whole time.I would not allow the emergency room staff to hold my son so I could go to the restroom but when doctor mosses arrived he stayed held my son on his chest and sat in the bed so I could go to the restroom ...there has been plenty of great things he has done for not only my kids but for me as well..He always makes sure the whole family is ok I would not trade Dr mosses for anything doctors like him are very hard to find ..He is one of a kind so if your looking for a Great doctor for your little ones he is the one to go to

January 3rd, 2014
Best doctor ever.
Dr Moses has been our children's pediatric dr since 2001 he's been my children's dr their whole life, he never rushes us though our appointments and has always took time to talk to each child, he's awesome, all of his staff are just wonderful especially Lana

November 9th, 2012
I have been taking my children to Dr. Moses since my son was 2 and my daughters were born. He has always been excellent with them. I never feel rushed and he has never been wrong in a diagnosis. My children love him. They aren't too sure about the staff as they are the ones delivering the shots. :) I have moved almost an hour away from his office but gladly drive that far for the comfort of knowing I have a great pediatrician.

November 2nd, 2012
Best Pediatric Doctor!
Dr. Moses really takes the time to listen to your concern and gives very detailed and honest answers about what he feels is the problem. I was so fortunate that he was the doctor on call during my delivery. I don't think there are too many doctors out there like him anymore!

September 27th, 2012
Fabulous doctor
Dr. Moses has been our pediatrician for 16 years, and he's great. He's always caring, and was amazing when two of my 4 children have been in the hospital as babies for breathing issues from croup, pneumonia, RSV to severe bronchilitis. Very understanding when having to return calls for situations over the phone. His office staff is great, always nice, professional, and caring.

November 2nd, 2011
funny how the same nice guy that treated u when u were little sis now treating my son.
he is so very nice . loves my son trearts us with rercepect god bless him

July 15th, 2011
We LOVE Dr. Moses!
He is seriously the best Dr. around, its hard to find a Dr. that has the bedside manner that he does. He is so caring, asks and answers questions and I would never take my kids anywhere else!

June 7th, 2011
best pediatrician
Dr. Moses has been caring for all of my children since birth and he has always been very attentive to my children's and even my needs as their mom. HIGHLY recommended!

March 30th, 2011
Wouldn't have any other!!
I have taken my children to Dr. Moses since my son was a year and a half, and I love him. He ask questions, he listens to me and answers my questions. My kids adore him, whenever they get sick my little girls cries and askes me if I can take her to see Dr. Moses. I live 45 minutes away but I will not change doctors. I went throught 4 other doctors before I got him and I wouldn't change for the world.

February 14th, 2011
Dr.Moses has been my childrens doctor for 5 years and he is the absolute best. I love the staff they are so friendly. My children love Dr.Moses!!! He spends time with you and makes sure when you leave his office you understand everything that is going on with your child. HE IS THE BEST!!!