Dr. John Moskaitis, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskaitis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moskaitis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskaitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Moskaitis practice?
Dr. John Moskaitis practices Internal Medicine near Fairless Hills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bristol, PA.
See Fairless Hills Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Moskaitis, Dr. Deshawn Moskaitis, Dr. Jan Moskaitis, Dr. Hank Moskaitis, Dr. Shayne Moskaitis, Dr. Shane Moskaitis, Dr. Jackie Moskaitis, Dr. Giovanni Moskaitis