A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moskaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moskaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskaitis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moskaitis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Moskaitis MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Moskaitis practice?
- Dr. John Moskaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moskaitis practices Internal Medicine near Fairless Hills, PA.
See Fairless Hills Internists.