Dr. John Moskaitis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016
An honest opinion
Dr. Moskaitis has always been courteous in all my interactions with him and is a consummate professional. Most my family has used him for 25 years and he is always pleasant to his staff and patients everything I have been to his office. I can almost guarantee these bad reviews are from one obsessive, overbearing, disgruntled patient. Soundstage me as if the person should be seeing a psychiatrist and not a primary care physician.

November 16th, 2015
Awful
My loved one was placed under dr Moskaitis' care when we went to st, Marys. My loved one was treated especially terribly by this so called physican. Because my loved one was older and had other medical issues he spoke to us like it was a lost cause and there was no need to do much for our loved one. We called and had our loved one transferred out to another hospital and I am happy to say our 72 year old matriarch of our family is thriving again. Dr Moskaitis had poor bedside manner, disrespectful to nurses in presence and not to mention his own poor hygiene and Illfitting clothing, I was surprised to see such. A doctor so frumpy. He even was biting his fingers, and itching his ears and touching our loved ones with no gloves on after doing such sick things. I later found out he is not board certified and even more appalled that he is in staff with st. Marys. So glad we found someone else.

March 10th, 2015
Mean, angry person
I've never met such a mean, angry doctor. He never wants to be bothered by anyone. I can't believe the way I've seen him treat the other healthcare staff. I don't understand why such a miserable person would want to go into a caring profession.

June 4th, 2014
knowledge
doctor moskaitis did not rush you out of office. he explained what needed to be done and listened to what you had to say. there is sometime a wait but you know he will still spend time with you if it is needed. he cares about his patients

April 26th, 2011
Very condescending & smug
How a physician can diagnose a serious health matter in 2 minutes is baffling. Very quick to dispense unnecessary meds without any follow-up care. Find another doctor.

February 9th, 2011
I have interacted with him a few times. 2 of those times he took a call on his cell phone during my conversation with him.Bedside manner at times argumentative.

February 4th, 2011
Terrible doctor!
This doctor is good if you just want pills to solve your conditions. Tip for all patients doctors are just like everyone else... They are not gods... If he diagnosis you in two minutes he probably has not done his research....

November 22nd, 2010
Mr.
I have been blessed to have Dr.Moskaitis as my primary care physician. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He listens to his patients and gives ...

August 10th, 2010
Jerk!!
He Lies on the RN's in the hospital when he doesn't get his way and shoves them under the bus!!His bedside manner is horrible!!He talks down to his patients.He makes bad medical decisions (or tries to) because he gets mad.He doesn't realize those little letters after his name say MD not GOD!!!!He needs to open a Bible so he can see/read what his true role role really is bc he has no clue!! His ego is too big for the rest of the patients in the room.

July 23rd, 2010
horrible and ugly man!

December 6th, 2009
horrible doctor

November 26th, 2009
Dr Moskaitis, is extremely well versed in medical termonology. He can explain anything and everything in such ease to professionals. MY expierences with him as a doctor has been the best over 50 years of going to physicans. When i was there, his office staff could have been more professional. when I told him this, the next time i came they were replaced. if you need a doc, for a simple cough or something worse call him.