Dr. John Mosman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mosman?

October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Mosman is an good Dr. His staff is the worst, they have a front office lady that is so confused it is hard to even check in. They have a terrible office manager, along with 2 other girls that do not have a clue how to run a office, I needed a referral for my son left a message and never received a call back! Then I called what they call the so called records dept. to get my son's records and never received a call back. I will be changing Dr's!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2013

Great Doctor-Great Staff

All by Children and Grandchildren have seen Dr. Mosman, We love him, they are quick to schedule and very friendly. They are even open on Saturdays which has been very helpful when my little one is sick. The bad review must be from a lady I witness in the waiting room being rude to the office staff and used some very BAD language because she had a bill my children witnessed this also so if they are the patients that got discharged GOOD FOR DR. MOSMAN standing by his staff!!!!

March 7th, 2013

Dr. Mosman is the most unethical medical professional I have ever encountered. His office staff terminated my children without notification because I requested copies of their records. They blocked my children's accounts meaning we were unable to make an appointment for my daughter who was running a temp of 102.6. I asked for Dr. Mosman to call me back to provide with an explanation, I asked him if he thought it was a quality of care issue to terminate patients (children) without any sort of notification. His response was no. Unbelievable that a pediatrician would agree to refuse to see and treat my children based on several lies his office manager and billing manager passed onto him. If you care about the quality of medical treatment, professionalism and compassion, DO NOT take your children to this office. They are money hungry and charge unnecessary charges for your children's office visits. Bet you didn't know or expect them to charge a $26.00 "room charge" when you take your child in for a flu shot.

February 8th, 2016