A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mounsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mounsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mounsey
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mounsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mounsey graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Mounsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Paul Mounsey MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J P. Mounsey practice?
- Dr. J Mounsey has 1 office location.
Dr. J Mounsey practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Cardiologists.