A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mounsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mounsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mounsey
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mounsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mounsey graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Mounsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Paul Mounsey MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J P. Mounsey practice?
- Dr. J Mounsey has 1 office location.
Dr. J Mounsey practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Cardiologists.