A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mounsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mounsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mounsey graduated from University Of Oxford, England.
Dr. Mounsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mounsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J P. Mounsey practice?
Dr. J Mounsey practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Chapel Hill Cardiologists.