A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mubang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mubang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mubang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mubang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nkolo Mubang MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Mubang practice?
- Dr. John Mubang has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mubang practices Internal Medicine near Seffner, FL.
See Seffner Internists.