Dr. John Mudrock MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Melrose, MA

November 5th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Mudrock for 20 years, I moved north and tried to switch doctors however I could not find one that I was comfortable with. I switched back to Dr. Mudrock although the office is no longer convenient to my home location the extra travel time is worth it when it comes to my health.

December 11th, 2013
saddened
family dr. for so many years yet i get treated like a 2 yr old when in his office. sometimes he forgets i take something and other times he yells at me asking what am i here for drugs..he has known me since 18 and i am in my 50's..his behavior is rather irrational...i don't get him..one time he is smiling another time he is in a bad mood..then asks you questions and you better remember and answer correctly or he shows his disdain..i have only stayed with him cause of long time family history with him..but he has hurt and insulted me when totally unnecessary..

September 13th, 2011
Great physician! Needs new office staff that is educated and less ignorant.

September 11th, 2011
Dr Mudrock has been our family doctors for over 20 years, never had a problem.

October 7th, 2009
HE IS VERY PROSICE AND ACCURATE ON HIS DIAGNOSIS AND VERY CORDIAL TO ALL HIS PATIENTS OFFICE STAFF IS EXELLENT AND HE ALWAYS GETS BACK TO HIS PATIENTS IVE BEEN SEEING DR Mudrock FOR 28 YEARS AND I CONSIDER HIM ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IVE KNOWN VERY ACCURATE IN DIAGNOSING A PROBLEMI COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HIS CREDENTIALS BUT JUST ASK ANY OF HIS PATIENTS AND IM SURE THEY WOULD AGREE

August 22nd, 2009
Office Staff
Not too happy with the new office staff. They aren't as professional as the old staff. Dr. Mudrock on the other hand is a genius. He is so thorough and intelligent. If this is your primary care doctor I am sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. He's one of the best!