Dr. John Mueller MD Patient Reviews

February 6th, 2015
I had the best experience through this practice. I had my first child in Galesburg and it was a total NIGHTMARE!!! I decided to go to Dr. Mueller for my second and third child. They were amazing. They listened, spent extra time in the room, were very thorough. He fixed my botched c-section and I healed perfectly. His bedside manner is amazing and I'm looking forward to going back in the future (God willing :)). I would recommend him and the Teverbaugh practice to everyone!

January 13th, 2014
Not Willing To Work With Patient
I thought that Dr. Mueller was a great doctor who always gave me good advice and worked with me to make the right decisions about my treatment in this area. However, after he gave me my hysterectomy, I was miserable due to the hormone meds I was given. Obviously I did not have a good reaction to the meds because I went into emotional and behavioral status that was much like bipolar syndrome, something I had never experienced. I explained the situation and asked him to work with me on the dose and type of meds he was giving me -more than once - and he would not. I had to stop going to him at that point and I received good treatment from another gynocologist that I changed to at that time.

March 22nd, 2012
empathy
a miscarriage is a horrible thing to ever go through, if you experience one this is not the office that will support you.. the staff was cold and would not listen to my wishes or concerns.. they talked to me like i was a child and didtn know what i was talking about. they would tell me they would call me back but i would have to make multiple follow up calls to find out results. being an OB clinic they should be more empoathetic to womens emotions. I never even seen the doctor either, as they put it, " there is no need". I dread even thinking of going back. listen to your patients!!! they are the only ones who knows what they are experiencing and show some concern!!!

February 13th, 2012
you become another number. no follow up, I recently had a miscarriage, a year ago I had an ectopic so my history is not an easy one. I called with this last pregnancy immediately when I found out. i was already experiencing spotting and mild cramping. I never once seen or talked to the doctor, had to basically demand to see someone in the office after my sono. had follow up HCG levels drawn and was told I would have someone call me that day with results. I had to call 3 days later to find out results. very poor coordination, dont hold true to there word

February 16th, 2011
Dr. Mueller accurately diagnosed my problem after another doctor misdiagnosed me for several weeks.