A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mues is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mues, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mues graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mues has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carsten Mues MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Mues practice?
- Dr. John Mues has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mues practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.