A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Muir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Muir, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Muir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglass Muir MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Muir practice?
- Dr. John Muir has 1 office location.
Dr. John Muir practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Fernandina Beach Pulmonologists and Fernandina Beach Critical Care Practitioners.