A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulawka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulawka, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulawka graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mulawka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mulawka DO is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John Mulawka practice?
- Dr. John Mulawka has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mulawka practices Pediatrics near Derby, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Creek, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Derby Pediatricians.