A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulawka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulawka, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulawka graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mulawka has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulawka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Mulawka practice?
Dr. John Mulawka practices Pediatrics near Derby, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Creek, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Derby Pediatricians.