A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulhall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulhall
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mulhall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mulhall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulhall graduated from University College Dublin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mulhall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Mulhall MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Mulhall practice?
- Dr. John Mulhall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mulhall practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.