A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulholland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mulholland, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mulholland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kevin Mulholland MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Mulholland practice?
- Dr. John Mulholland has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mulholland practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Lester, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.