Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great doc! show details Great doc!
Apr 10th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Mullally for about a year. He is a great doctor. I do agree with the other comment about his staff. They do have their days. I will discuss this with him my next apt. If he told you that you were overweight you probably are. That is his job. The only doctor i have felt comfortable with.

Doctor who actual cares show details Doctor who actual cares
Jan 13th, 2011

I read the previous comment and totally disagree. Dr. Mullally is a Doctor who is going to tell you the truth and what is best for you in a manner that you will understand. I have been a patient for ten years and have never been treated better!

PATIENT BEWARE...... show details PATIENT BEWARE......
by CONCERNED PARENT/PATIENT on Oct 12th, 2009

THE MOST RUDE, UNEDUCATED,AND UNFRIENDLY STAFF I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND I WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. THE DOCTOR HAD THE NERVE TO STRESS MY BEING OVER WEIGHT AND HE HIMSELF IS OBESE AND HIS ENTIRE OFFICE STAFF LOOKS LIKE A CASTING CALL FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER... I WAS SHOCKED BY HIS BED-SIDE MANNOR. THE WHOLE PRACTICE IS A JOKE. THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME $10 A PIECE TO WRITE MY CHILDREN'S DIAGNOSIS OF ADD ON PAPER FOR THE SCHOOLS 504 PROGRAM. THAT IS LUDICRIS... THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALREADY PAID A HOURLY WAGE BUT INSIST ON CHARGING FOR ANY FORMS OR NOTES THEY HAVE TO FILL OUT. THAT DOESN'T ADD UP FOR LOW INCOME PATIENTS WHOM ALREADY ARE PAYING TO BE PATIENTS HERE. PATIENT CARE IS DEPLORABLE..