A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mullen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mullen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Mullen practice?
Dr. John Mullen practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Redmond, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.