A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mulligan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Mulligan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mulligan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Mulligan practice?
- Dr. John Mulligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mulligan practices Emergency Medicine near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kankakee, IL.
See Hobart Emergency Physicians.