A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mulliken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulliken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mulliken, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Pierre Robin Syndrome
- Proteus Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulliken graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Mulliken has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulliken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Mulliken practice?
Dr. John Mulliken practices Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.