Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mulliken
Dr. John Mulliken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Mulliken is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Metrowest Med Ctr Fuh - Out and Beverly Hospital. Dr. Mulliken has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mulliken has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. John Mulliken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Ingrid Ganske
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Boston, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Oren Ganor
Plastic Surgery, Residency
Boston, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Alexander Allori
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi12