A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mulvey is Good. Dr. Mulvey has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mulvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mulvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Mulvey practice?
Dr. John Mulvey practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Family Physicians and Elkton Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Mulvey, Dr. Deshawn Mulvey, Dr. Jan Mulvey, Dr. Hank Mulvey, Dr. Shayne Mulvey, Dr. Shane Mulvey, Dr. Jackie Mulvey, Dr. Giovanni Mulvey