A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mundall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mundall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundall graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mundall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mc Kenzie-Willamette Hospital, Springfield, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Newton Mundall MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Mundall practice?
- Dr. John Mundall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mundall practices Neurology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Neurologists.