Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Breast implants  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr Munna did my breast surgrey back in 2004 and I am very pleased with the out come. He took up time with me to get to know me as a person before he would even talk about surgrey. Dr. Munna and his staff made it a very enjoyable and comfortable experience for me. Thank you so much for caring about your patients!!!

|  Gifted artisan  |  show details
by AndeeLan on Sep 13th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I could not be happier with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Munna and his staff made the entire experience a very positive one. Dr. Munna was thorough in explaining the procedure and processes involved. I have complete confidence in his work, he's a genius!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  This is a talented surgeon with a wonderful staff!  |  show details
by loliver35 on Sep 6th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I received a tummy tuck, implants and a lift from Dr. Munna. I interviewed 2 other surgeons and neither of them mentioned that I SHOULD get a lift with the implants, otherwise I would have large, sagging breasts. I was very pleased with my surgery. Dr. Munna's bedside manner, his staff and the atmosphere. My breasts look so natural. You cannot tell that they had been surgically enhanced. This is the man you want to do your surgery. Lisa Oliver

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  One of the best in his field  |  show details
by KMT1017 on Aug 8th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Munna was someone I was unsure of wanting to see because, I could not find much info on him via the internet. I decided to make an appt. w/ him anyway and made three other appts with other surgeons who were rated by many sites very well. Dr. Munna clearly took my health and over all well being into consideration above all else. I was late by 20 mins for my consultation and was very nervous. I am not one that likes attention drawn to me and was not looking forward to "baring it all" once again for another doctor! When he came in the room, he first checked me for breast lumps, asked me about my health, and went over prior medical surgeries with me. The other highly rated doctor slung some implants on the table and told me to pick a size and call him back. I went into this entire process backed with alot of research but unaware of how all this works. Dr. Munna made sure we were on the same page with everything before moving forward. The consultation visit was over an hour and well worth it. He was very frank and made no promises he could not keep. Most important, he is VERY individualized. Something that works in someone else, may be not enough or too much for you, but he makes sure to explain the why of all that....

|  Plastic Surgeon rookie no more!  |  show details
by FabDiva on Jul 15th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Munna and his staff are excellent. They made my experience absolutely fabulous and I have no regrets other than I should have done it sooner! They are extrememly professional and friendly and the offices are beautiful. Dr. Munna and Michelle Fitzgerald (the patient coordinator) were very upfront as to what to expect at every phase of my augmentation procedure so there were no surprises. I felt very comfortable with my consult and his bedside manner is wonderful. I also liked that all costs were included so you aren't constantly paying more money at every turn. This was my first time having plastic surgery and I only had one consult with one doctor-with Dr Munna and didn't feel the need for another. I would highly recommend.

|  A gifted and caring surgeon  |  show details
by helendawn on Jul 6th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Munna is a gifted and caring surgeon. Additionally, his primary focus is providing exceptional results in meeting his patient's expectations while maintaining the best possible care. His concern for his patient's well being and his kindness far exceed most cosmetic surgeons. Dawn Symons

|  Thank You Dr. John C. Munna YOU ARE THE BEST!!!  |  show details
by PharaL on Jul 2nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

I am thrilled with Dr. Munna's services!!! I got breast augmentation and Dr. Munna was the 5th or 8th doctor I consulted with and he was very, very thorough during the consul he did things none of the other doctors did including a "class" on the the breast and how it works. What sold me on Dr. Munna, besides the fabulous office and amazing staff that keeps you laughing, is that he was the only surgeon that performed breast augmentation above AND below the muscle, this decision is based on your body not the fact that its the only way the surgeon specializes in. He also does the incision where YOU prefer it and he assured me that this did not affect the results its about your body. My breasts are the perfect size for my body, my scars are hardly visible even I have a hard time finding them and they are healing well for 7 weeks. I recommend Dr. Munna 100% there is no other choice in Atlanta, and believe me I met a lot of them.

|  THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!  |  show details
by neenah on Jul 2nd, 2009 on kudzu.com

After my poor experience with couple of the local surgeons, I finally found Dr. Munna!!!! Thank you so much for your extraordinary gift, professionalism and ability to bring the youthful, natural and healthy appearance to my aging breasts. The small incision that you have made now is hardly visible. I recently had a breast augmentation and a wonderful experience throughout the whole process including my pre operative interview, consultation and treatment. Many thanks to your highly professional coordinator, Mme.Michele Fitzgerald for her help and kindness. She completely understands women┐s issues!

|  A Very Satisfied and Happy Customer!  |  show details
by sdaciababy on Jul 1st, 2009 on kudzu.com

I had a "tummy tuck" done by Dr. Munna in 2007 and this was money well spent. Everything was top-rated: from the initial phone call and several others with his customer service consultant Michelle (this may not be her official title), to the consultation with Dr. Munna, the surgery, to the follow-up visits. I was totally pleased. Each time I went for an appointmnet, I was made to feel welcome by everyone in the office. They were pleasant, professional and caring. As for Dr. Munna, he is the best at his craft plus he is funny and easy to talk with! Just being in the well-decorated office gave me a sense of confidence that I was in the right place. The surgery went smoothly and everyone including the anestheologist was very kind and attentive to my needs. During my overnight stay when I felt some what down and could not sleep, the night nurse stayed by my side and chatted with me until I fell asleep. The next morning Dr. Munna was there bright and early to check on me and to speak with my husband as he did prior to the surgery. I was lucky to have found Dr. Munna and recommend him highly!

|  Best in town!!  |  show details
by azgirl9802 on Jun 30th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Munna is one of the most professional and experienced plastic surgeon's in the south. I highly recommend him for any elective surgery you may need. Beautiful offices!