A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Munyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Munyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Munyak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Munyak graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Munyak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Munyak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Munyak practice?
- Dr. John Munyak has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Munyak practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Huntington Emergency Physicians and Huntington Sports Medicine Doctors.