A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Munyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Munyak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munyak
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Munyak, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Munyak graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Munyak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Munyak MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Munyak practice?
- Dr. John Munyak has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Munyak practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Garden City Emergency Physicians and Garden City Sports Medicine Doctors.