Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr's like Dr Muscalus just don't exist anymore. He is your classic small town Dr that have been disappearing steadily for the last 20 years. No big office. No corporate mumbo jumbo. Just a great Dr who listens, diagnoses and remembers you the next time you come in.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Yaffa Brautigam on Sep 1st, 2015

My family (three teenage boys) and I have been going to Dr. Muscalus since we moved to Harrisburg after the death of my husband. He is a kind, soft-spoken man who is conservative with treatment options. He's not one to order all kinds of tests or procedures right away, yet if there is a problem, tackles it quickly. As an RN I appreciate this. My sons think the world of him. We usually don't see him unless there is something I can't handle at home, and whenever I call the staff is quick to get us in. I hardly EVER wait in the waiting room for my appointment. The staff is all lovely...they treat you like family, and remember to ask about important milestones (graduation, bar-mitzvah, weddings, etc.) MaryAnn was the receptionist for YEARS, and just recently retired. We will miss her. The rest of the staff (Debbie and others) are all SO kind. I wish Dr. Muscalus and his employees/practice all the best.