inactive

John H Myracle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 27th, 2015
Dr Myracle is quite old school and does not exhibit the same level of listening to the parent's intiution that another doctor in the practice does (who I prefer). However, I do think he is knowledgable and he is very good with my son. He makes him feel at ease and understands how to make the visit as easy as possible for him.

February 27th, 2014
Mental Health Professional
After having a less than satisfying experience with our first pediatrician we found Advance Pediatrics. Dr. Myracle is the physician that was assigned to work with our children at this practice and we have been nothing but pleased with his care and for that matter the professionalism and caring nature of this entire practice. We are so relieved that our children are in the hands of not only a very competent and compassionate pediatrician but a whole team of people who truly take pride in what they do.

September 17th, 2013
old fashioned family doctor
Dr. Myracle is an wonderful old-fashioned family doctor. We have been seeing him since my 12 year old was 1, and he has been my 10 year old's doctor since he was born. He has gone above and beyond his duty, doing things such as calling on a Sunday night to check on our family after a health crisis, or dropping off a controlled substance prescription at a pharmacy after he left work at 8:30. He is unfailingly kind, and knowledgeable. His office staff are great as well. Questions are answered promptly, and forms completed quickly.

April 29th, 2011
Does not listen to patient concerns
Pushed vaccinations even though we shared concerns about previous allergic reactions. Very dogmatic about his beliefs and would not listen to our concerns.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Myracle has been treating patients locally for close to 30 years. He is always great with my two children. Also extremely knowldgeable, takes time to explain things, etc. Have never had a negative experience and have been bringing my two kids to him for over 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great pediatrician!

May 24th, 2010
vaccine ideologue
uses fear mongering tactics to pressure parents into getting maximum multiple vaccines for young children. claims that vaccines are very safe and getting better all the time. will try to push for maximum vaccination. believes the cdc and profit-driven pharmaceutical companies as purely scientific, well-meaning, and non-conflicted sources of world good.

October 24th, 2009
One of the best
Dr. Myracle is one of the best pediatricians in the Triad. My children truly listen to what he has to say. Dr. Myracle treats the whole child. We have been with him since 1991 and he his truly dedicated to his profession and my children.