Dr. John Myseros MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Washington, DC

4.7

May 16th, 2017
Dr. Myseros is a phenomenal surgeon! He is by far the most attentive, caring and punctual doctor I have ever dealt with. He may not know it but he holds a special place within my heart for how he handled my sons condition leading up to his surgery! Very highly recommended!

September 15th, 2015
Love Dr. Myseros!!! He was gemtle and explained everything to my daughter. Always very calm and talkative.

March 25th, 2015
Skilled with great bedside manner
This man deserves accolades. Dr. Myseros is an excellent doctor with great bedside manner. He took the time to explain and discuss the procedure with us (the worried parents) and made sure that he was open to answer any questions we might have. His transparency gave us comfort that our son, Ethan, was in excellent hands. Just before the procedure he even took the time to walk us back to the waiting area while our son was being transported to the OR room. Needless to say, the procedure went fine. Overall, he is a skilled and knowledgeable doctor with compassion for his patients.

February 22nd, 2015
Parent
I have never made a review of a doctor before but this man is truly my hero in every way you can call someone a hero. He performed surgery on my son and the outcome was perfect. 8 years later and my son has no issues. More importantly he is a great man. Not just a great doctor. He talks with you in such a way that he gives you confidence when you are at your worst. a great man in every way.

October 11th, 2014
He is an Angel and a Great Doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Myseros, he is awesome he made my little Niece feel so secure and comfort by going step by step of the Surgery process. He was an Angel sent by God to take care Jackie. I pray that he will be around for a long time to continue helping kids the way he does. We love him. Muchas gracias Dr. Myseros, Dios le bendiga.

July 17th, 2013
Blessed
Our son was born with tethered spinal cord in 2010. Honestly, we feel blessed that Dr. Myseros was on call the day our son was born. He performed the corrective spinal surgery when Christopher was 11 months old. He is now a happy, wild 3 year old. Dr. Myseros not only cares for his patients, but he cares for their families as well. He is a gifted surgeon and a compassionate human being. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

June 7th, 2012
Made us feel like family
Dr. Myseros and his staff were very friendly and extra caring! My husband, our seven yr old (patient) and our two yr old sons were with us during this difficult decision making process. Dr Myseros took us back to his office while his kind and kid friendly NP watched over our kids so he could explain more in detail what we would expect during and after surgery. When we left Dr Myseros shook my husbands hand and gave me a hug while saying our son was in good hands! Our sons surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday and I know with Dr Myseros and GOD he is in good hands!

September 29th, 2011
Another nationally recognized major medical center in Maryland misdiagnosed my child for over a month and a half. We went to see Dr. Myseros at CNMC and he diagnosed my son within an hour as having a full shunt malfunction. He took my son to surgery that next day and as cared for him subsequently for the last 5 years. He is incredibly caring, insightful and skilled surgeon!! I recommend Dr. Myseros to everyone~ he will care for your child and put you at such ease as a parent. Incredible Man..Incredible Doctor.

May 25th, 2011
I have been tacking my little girl there for over 6 yrs.And he is the BEST Dr. out there.He is very direct and thats what we all need!
If you need a dependable,smart,caring,strong Dr he is the one you need.

March 16th, 2010
Extraordinarily skilled, very caring
This surgeon operated on my daughter's cervical spine when she was only 4 months old. He was very careful and explained all to us even though I am an MD. He has been very thorough in follow up. We are lucky to have him and the other pericatric specialists at CNMC.

November 23rd, 2009
Emergency Spinal Surgery
Dr. Myseros prefomed my son's emergencey spinal sugery. We could not be happier with Dr. Myseros. He is kind, skilled and caring. I really liked the fact that he was totally up front with us. Good news or bad he told us everything so we could make informed decisions every step of the way.I would recomend Dr. Myseros to anyone without hesitation.

May 4th, 2009
loved him!!!
we couldnt have asked for a better doctor for our little new born