Dr. John Berry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Berry Jr?

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Berry removed 44 moles on me the first time I saw him. He left me no scars as some were on my face. He also removed a tumor from my neck. I was extremely happy with Dr. l Berry.

Rushed and Confused

Posted on November 6th, 2008

In a hurry? This is the right place to go. I went regarding a problem and was set up to have a surgical procedure done at the hospital. I did not even have time for what he was telling me to sink in before they were scheduling the surgery. The nurse that set up the surgery date really finished it off by telling me that this procedure was going to hurt worse than I thought it would. I don't know that anybody there knew how I thought the surgery would make me feel.... I think they need to slow down and spend just a little more time with their patients.

Metastatic Melanoma