Dr. John Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 2nd, 2016
According to Virginia Board of Medicine Practitioner Information, Dr. John Napier Hall’s Board Certification expired in 2014. This indicates the testing or ongoing education necessary to stay certified has not been completed. I wish I had known this before choosing the surgeon for my knee operation.

July 18th, 2016
Truly a surgeon guided by God's hands. Excellent doctor in all aspects. I pray in gratitude every single day for my two new knees.

May 30th, 2016
Great Doctor-great staff!!
I have been seeing Dr. Hall for about six years for osteoarthritis in both knees-one far worse than the other. I have found him to be honest about my condition and explained what to expect as my condition became more painful pointing to surgery. I trust him and he will be the doc to do the surgery in the near future. The office staff and nurses are top notch-I couldnt be more pleased and satisfied with this practice. I feel that I am valued as a patient. A=

May 4th, 2016
I had a hip replacement in my mid-50s. Doctor Hall did a wonderful job and the only regret that I have is not getting it sooner.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Hall is an exceptional surgeon, with a wonderful office staff. He has performed two knee surgeries on my daughter and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 28th, 2015
I would not let any other doctor operate on my knees. I have had two operations by him. I highly recommend him. He is very caring and has a great bedside manner. His staff is excellent also.

May 6th, 2015
Several people I know had Dr. Hall do , one or both knees and all are very satisfied and walking well!

April 11th, 2014
I'm so grateful to Dr. Hall and his team for the excellent care leading up to and after my surgery. Dr. Hall's professionalism gave me the confidence to move forward with Total Hip Replacement, and I'm very pleased with the results. I'm able to plan activities now that wouldn't have been possible before the surgery. I would definitely recommend this doctor to friends and family.

December 21st, 2011
Dr. Hall has fixed many problems for me that other doctors could not find. He fixed an on going knee problem I had for 5 years, that numerous doctors could not fix. I was 100% with in 2 months of surgery. He has also fixed my mom's hip and done a fantastic job. I highly recommend him for any knee or hip problems!

March 16th, 2011
Extremely effective Doctor, along with Nurse Kim, a dynamic duo!!He is renown in the Cville area for his perfect surgical scars.