A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jensen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Jensen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Newcomb Jensen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John N. Jensen practice?
- Dr. John Jensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jensen practices Plastic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.