Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jordan
Dr. John Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Myrtle Beach, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Marion County Medical Center and Loris Healthcare System. Dr. Jordan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Myrtle Beach, SC.
Dr. Janet Timmerman
Myrtle Beach, SC 2.20 mi25
Dr. Robert Engleman
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
North Myrtle Beach, SC 2.49 mi10
Dr. Elma Whidby
North Myrtle Beach, SC 4.24 mi25