Learn more about Dr. John McAtee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAtee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAtee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAtee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McAtee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAtee graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAtee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N McAtee MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John N. McAtee practice?
- Dr. John McAtee has 1 office location.
Dr. John McAtee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gulf Shores, AL.
See Gulf Shores Internists and Gulf Shores Pulmonologists.