A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAtee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAtee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McAtee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAtee graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAtee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N McAtee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John N. McAtee practice?
- Dr. John McAtee has 2 office locations.
Dr. John McAtee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gulf Shores, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL.
See Gulf Shores Internists and Gulf Shores Pulmonologists.