Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Melvin
Dr. John Melvin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denison, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Melvin is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. John Melvin has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. John Melvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.
Dr. Javier Colon-Polanco
Anesthesiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Denison, TX 1.86 mi27
Dr. Gary Marlow
Denison, TX 3.41 mi24
Dr. Ahmad Ghafoori
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Denison, TX 4.20 mi