Dr. John Rhodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Rhodes?

June 14th, 2017

Warning

Please use another pediatrician for your children. This doctor verbally attacked me when I wanted to delay one of the required vaccines on the vaccination schedule. I am pro-vaccine, however when my child has had severe reactions to previous vaccines and has a fever of 103, I believe I have the right to delay a vaccine for a week or so. Please parents be advocates for your children and do not be bullied.

April 11th, 2011

Ginger

We started seeing Dr. Rhodes after my youngest, a 25 week preemie, was discharged from the NICU. He and his staff have always been very helpful and accomodating. He has a wonderful, calming presence, and is amazing at examining my child and talking with me, as well as navigating my daughter's anxiety associated with medical visits. He has also been excellent at refferring us to other specialsists, as needed, for different issues she has had to deal with. I can't imagine taking her anywhere else!

October 18th, 2010

I have waited to see Dr. Rhodes before (Almost 2 hrs.) long enough to get up and leave. I have thought about switching. I also know someone else that has waited (2 hours plus).The staff is horrible.

April 14th, 2009

I respect Dr. Rhodes experience and consider him to be very knowledgable. His office is pretty good about calling in scripts if they can't see you - as long as it is not for an antibiotic. The two main negatives I have are that the wait time has become extremely long since I first started with him 10 years ago. It's not uncommon for us to wait in the waiting area for more than an hour and then wait again in the patient room. Also, I don't like that during off hours, a triage nurse takes all of the calls and we can't speak to Dr. Rhodes anymore. I have considered changing doctors due to the long waits, but since he knows my children so well and we don't have visits with him as often now that they're older, it's easier to stick with him. Overall, he's a great doctor - I just feel his practice may have gotten too large for my comfort.

June 14th, 2017