A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sweeney, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nolan Sweeney DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. John Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sweeney practices Internal Medicine near Rockledge, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cocoa, FL.
See Rockledge Internists.