Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Nadai
Dr. John Nadai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nadai is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Hospital and Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Nadai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Nadai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Lloyd Axelrod
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Stephen Jamison
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Kachiu Lee
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8