A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nadai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nadai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nadai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadai graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Nadai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nadai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Nadai practice?
- Dr. John Nadai has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nadai practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.