inactive

4.7
  • 3 reviews

April 18th, 2011
The Best!
I can't possibly recommend Dr. Nadeau enough! He's simply the best! He delivered all 4 of my kids. He's brilliant and sincerely caring.

January 21st, 2011
The Very Very best!!
I have been seeing Dr Nadeau since he was a resident in training and decided to stay with him! He truly cares and is very empathetic, I never thought I would go to a male ob/gyn as I thought they would not care or be as concerned about what I was going through, He is the most compassionate, caring and competant Dr I have ever met! He not only found my reason for infertility when all others told me "it just happens" but he delivered both of my children in 2 c sections that went perfect as can be expected, no complications. He is just the absolute Best Ever!!

August 21st, 2009
Worth waiting for. . . .
Dr. Nadeau has been my OB/GYN for eight years and delivered my two children. I have always been comfortable with him. One thing he could improve upon: the time you have to wait half naked for him in a cold room! Otherwise, he's great