Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  The Best!  |  show details
by Jen C. from New Prague on Apr 18th, 2011

I can't possibly recommend Dr. Nadeau enough! He's simply the best! He delivered all 4 of my kids. He's brilliant and sincerely caring.

|  The Very Very best!!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Nadeau since he was a resident in training and decided to stay with him! He truly cares and is very empathetic, I never thought I would go to a male ob/gyn as I thought they would not care or be as concerned about what I was going through, He is the most compassionate, caring and competant Dr I have ever met! He not only found my reason for infertility when all others told me "it just happens" but he delivered both of my children in 2 c sections that went perfect as can be expected, no complications. He is just the absolute Best Ever!!

|  Worth waiting for. . . .  |  show details
by TMW on Aug 21st, 2009

Dr. Nadeau has been my OB/GYN for eight years and delivered my two children. I have always been comfortable with him. One thing he could improve upon: the time you have to wait half naked for him in a cold room! Otherwise, he's great

by Mags0608 on Sep 29th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Nadeau is absolutely the VERY best OB in the Twin Cities. He delivered both of my children. He is top notch, attentive, compassionate, accommodating, thorough and very knowledgeable.

by thejen on Mar 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Nadeau delivered both of our kids. He is brilliant, attentive and communicative. I will see no other.

by meranie on Jun 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I've been seeing him for 8 years and he delivered my daughter. I think he is a GREAT doctor and he is very knowledgeable.