Dr. John Nading MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2012
Truly compassionate
Dr. Nading is one of the most wonderful, compassionate doctors I've ever met with. He always goes above and beyond, and he made me feel so at ease and that he truly cared about my baby. Thanks to Dr. Nading my baby is alive and well, and my family is so blessed thanks to this physician.

March 5th, 2011
Very thorough!!!
My son was born tongue tide which made it hard for him to nurse, we were told that the tissue under his tongue could be clipped called a frenectomy. If we didn't have it clipped, it would remain hard for my son to nurse and possible have trouble talking later on down the road. We were leaving the hospital on Tuesday and was told to come back Thursday but dr nading wanted to get it done as soon as possible so we got the call the next morning to come in that afternoon. Instead of just doing what he had to do, dr nading came and explained exactly what the procedure was and what he was goin to do, and showed us the tools he was goin to use. He was very detailed and answered all our questions, was very pleased with him. :) Our appointment was at 4 and we were done and gone at 4:15.