A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nagel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Nagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Nagel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Nagel practice?
- Dr. John Nagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nagel practices Emergency Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Emergency Physicians.