Dr. John Naiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Naiman?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John Naiman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2016

Was told by him that having a strong positive reaction to nickel (done by allergist) was not relevant and that the alternative titanium was no longer available. Arrogant and a liar. I went to another surgeon who put a nickel free knee replacement. He had no trouble getting titanium.

December 9th, 2015

We saw Dr.Naiman several times.The first visit I was impressed and the second and third not so much.I felt I was talked down to.Maybe I caught him on a bad day but I have had appointments with many doctors and he was not compassionate in any way. He made us feel like asking questions was something that was an effort. This was about my life and what quality I would have after surgery.

October 29th, 2015

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

I recently had a total right hip replacement performed by Dr. Naiman! He is the greatest! His bedside manner is excellent. He explained to me several options, and I decided which one to take. He showed me the actual device that was going to be implanted into my hip. Since I had heard negative reports about it on TV, he told me that yes, it was the same device. However, major changes had been made to improve it. He reassured me that the improved device was safe and would last many years. While in the hospital and rehab center, I suffered a minimal amount of pain. Initially, the therapy was rather difficult, but the therapists eased me into doing more than what was expected. Dr. Naiman and I have a history that is several years old. While I was recuperating at the excellent rehabilitation center that he recommended to me, he came to visit me on two occasions. In 2009, he performed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee. Eventually, I know I will have to undergo a knee replacement, and when I do, there is no doubt that he will be my surgeon. He is a wonderful, caring, intelligent, attentive, non-condescending doctor with no ego problems!!!

June 4th, 2013

Very efficient office secretary!!! She was very knowledgeable about insurance and set the tone for my appointment. The doctor spent time with me explaining things and I felt very at ease...will be referring family and friends for sure....would love to have his secretary work for me..she is an asset for the office..

November 11th, 2011

Awesome Dr.

Awesome doc......i have been many times lately and they do a great job......

August 21st, 2017