A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nairn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nairn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nairn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nairn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nairn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Nairn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nairn practice?
- Dr. John Nairn has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Nairn practices Ophthalmology near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Wheeling, WV.
See West Mifflin Ophthalmologists.