Learn more about Dr. John Nairn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nairn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nairn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nairn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nairn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nairn graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nairn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Wheeling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Nairn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nairn practice?
- Dr. John Nairn has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Nairn practices Ophthalmology near West Mifflin, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See West Mifflin Ophthalmologists.