Overall Review

March 12th, 2015
Spends time answering all my questions when I meet with him.

June 12th, 2013
I was shocked by the bedside manner of this doctor and his diagnosis. I am not a doctor but I know the difference between pain of the kidney and pain in the spine. He ignored all previous information and quickly decided a different diagnosis and did not seem interested in what I said. It is not acceptable for a doctors to treat a patient this way. Two days after the visit I started urinating blood............ this is from my spine??!! DONT USE THIS DOCTOR! There is no ""ZERO" for a rating otherwise I would have used it.

May 7th, 2013
Dr. Naitoh is clearly the best Doctor I have ever been fortunate to be a patient of in my 75 years! He takes the time to listen and he has a concern for a patient's health. I have been a patent for approximately 8 to 9 years and I have had serious problems with kidney cancer. I have the utmost trust in his opinion. Plus, he puts up with my perverse sense of humor! I highly recommend him as a caring professional.

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Naitoh is an exceptional individual - very caring, attentive, honest. I would recommened him as a physician without any reservation whatsoever.

March 27th, 2012
I trust this Dr.
Dr. Naitoh is caring and gental and has taken good care of me. I trust this Dr.

August 30th, 2011
Lousy doctor
Dr. Naitoh's personality is negative about all his contemporaries, using phrases like "they live in the dinosaur age." He has no emphathy or bedside manner. He is very time consious and money oriented. Reason for meeting him was incontinence. He slapped me on the back and intimated that he can cure this problem. He took me off of Proscar (a long time prescribed drug) and never gave me or my primary physician a doctor's report. He was ineffective and rude and has a temper.

June 16th, 2011
Your staff is completely incompetant. They have failed to get preauthorization from my insurance carrier for both of my last two office visits and in fact didn't even have me written down even though I had the appointment card made out by them. Waisted way to much of my time. Don't think I'll return as a patient because of the above-better check on your staff!

March 19th, 2011
Very Poor Customer Service
Dr. Naitoh and his staff have forgotten one important thing, customer service. It is difficult to get an appointment and once I get there, the waiting room is always crowded and the wait is always long. It is obvious that in his view, his time is worth more than not just my time, but the aggregate time of all who come to see him.Messages are seldom relayed if I call and I have had to call multiple times to get my message replied to. In short, I find Dr. Naitoh arrogant and condescending and his staff and their customer service is merely a reflection of that view.